If your healthcare provider thinks Prometheus testing is right for you, follow these steps to get tested.
To help find out if you have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), follow these steps to get the PROMETHEUS® IBD sgi Diagnostic™ test.
1. Call your healthcare provider.
- Talk with your healthcare provider about ordering the PROMETHEUS IBD sgi Diagnostic test. Get a Test Requisition Form from him or her
2. Call Prometheus Client Services at 888-423-5227 to find a laboratory draw site near you.
- The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time. Technical service representatives are available to answer general questions about the test, the testing process, and testing requirements
To help find out why your IBD symptoms have returned, follow these steps to get the PROMETHEUS® Anser™ IFX or PROMETHEUS® Anser™ ADA test.
1. Talk with your healthcare provider.
2. Schedule an appointment to have your blood drawn.
- Call Prometheus Client Services at 888-423-5227. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time
- Visit www.anserifx.com if you’re being treated with Remicade® (infliximab). Or visit www.anserada.com if you’re being treated with Humira® (adalimumab)
3. Submit these materials when you have your blood drawn.
- The completed Test Requisition Form that your healthcare provider gave you
- A copy (front and back) of your insurance card
Your healthcare provider should have your results within about a week.
Remicade is a registered trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Humira is a registered trademark of AbbVie Inc.